Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
High School Students Visiting
During Spring Break
Are you a high school student interested in the Pamplin College of Business? If so, read more information here.
The Pamplin College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office congratulates our 2015 graduates and their families! The Commencement Ceremony for Pamplin's graduates will be held on Saturday, May 16, 2015, beginning at 3:00p.m. in Cassell Coliseum (note that this is a change from the customary afternoon start time of 2:00p.m.). General information about graduation can be found here. Students with a GPA of 3.4 or higher are eligible to receive an honor sash/pin when purchasing their cap and gown from the University Bookstore. There is a small fee of less than $5 that will be charged. The student is NOT required to purchase the sash/pin. But these students will be asked to stand at the University ceremony to be recognized. The honors listing will be provided to the University Bookstore. NOTE: Any student whose GPA rises after the list is provided to the Bookstore, should take a note from their department to the Bookstore indicating that they are eligible to receive the packet.
- Information for Graduates
- Information for Families and Guests
- Commencement Luncheon Menu
- Class of 2015 Commencement Presentation
- Handicap Seating Instructions
- Graduation Seating - Cassell Map - Subject to Change
If you have any questions, you may contact our office by calling 540-231-6602 and speak with one of the front office staff.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Apr. 7 - Non-Major Info Session, 2:00p.m. to 3:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Apr. 17 - Deadline to request final exam schedule that conflicts or constitutes a third exam in 24 hours.
- Apr. 18 - Web Drop/Add Begins for Fall Semester 2015
- Apr. 23 - Non-Major Info Session, 1:00p.m. to 2:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Apr. 29 - Tentative grades must be entered by 12:00p.m. (midnight)
- May 6 - Last Day to Apply W Grade Policy; Classes End
- May 6 - Non-Major Information Session, 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m., Pamplin 1028
- May 7 - Reading Day
- May 8 - Final Exams Begin
- May 13 - Exams End
- May 15 - University Commencement Ceremonies (Graduate and Undergraduate) - Lower than tentative grades must be entered by 12:00 Noon. Final grades due by 5:00p.m.; Web Drop/Add Closes for Fall Semester 2015
- May 16 - Spring Commencement (College Ceremonies)
1st Summer 2015
- May 26 - Classes Begin
- May 28 - Last day to add classes or add/drop audit option