Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
Spring 2015 - Walk-in Hours
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office will have
walk-ins, 9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m., on January 20, 2015 through January 23, 2015 for Pamplin majors who are freshman, sophomore, and junior students. Senior students need to see their academic advisor in their major field of study. Hokie ID is required for check-in.
Pamplin's Annual Honors Banquet
On October 12, 2014, the Pamplin College of Business hosted its Annual Honors Banquet, recognizing scholarship recipients. Congratulations, once again, to all honorees! View pictures.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Jan. 26 - Last day to add classes and add/drop audit option
- Feb. 06 - Closing of Web Course Request for Summer 2015
- Feb. 10 - Non-Major Info Session, 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m., Pamplin 1060
- Feb. 25 - Non-Major Info Session, 2:00p.m. to 3:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Mar. 02 - Last day to drop classes without grade penalty; Last day to change grade option from A-F to P/F.
- Mar. 06 - Last day to apply for spring 2015 graduation and receive diploma at Spring Commencement in May and have name appear in Commencement Bulletin.
- Mar. 07 - Spring Break Begins
- Mar. 14 - Web/Drop Add Begins for Summer 2015
- Mar. 15 - Spring Break Ends
- Mar. 19 - Non-Major Info Session, 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m., 1028 Pamplin Hall
- Mar. 23 - Last day to resign without grade penalty; Last day to change grade option from P/F to A-F.
- Mar. 24 - Opening of Web Course Request for Fall Semester 2015
- Mar. 26 - Non-Major Info Session, 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 1028 Pamplin Hall
- Mar. 31 - Close of Web Course Request for Fall Semester 2015