Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
New Student Orientation
The Pamplin College of Business would like to welcome the Class of 2019 and our new transfer students to Virginia Tech for fall 2015. If you missed orientation, you will need to schedule an appointment with your advisor. Call our office after August 3, 2015. Appointments with advisors will begin on Monday, August 13, 2015. Visit here to learn more about Summer Orientation.
Students of Distinction
This year the Students of Distinction awards and reception was held on April 2, 2015 in honor of Pamplin students' academic achievements. Students graduating with distinction, college and departmental senior award recipients, and Beta Gamma Sigma inductees were recognized. View pictures here.
Beta Gamma Sigma Inductees
Congratulations to the Best in Business - our newest Beta Gamma Sigma inductees!
Beta Gamma Sigma Inductees for 2015
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
2nd Summer 2015
- July 31 - Deadline to Request Rescheduling of Final Exams That Conflict or Constitute Third Exam in 24 Hours
- Aug. 08 - Web Drop/Add Opens for Fall 2015
- Aug. 13 - Last Day to Apply for W Grade Policy; Classes End for Second Summer 2015
- Aug. 14 - Exams Begin
- Aug. 15 - Exams End
- Aug. 24 - Classes Begin; Last Day to Withdraw from Fall Semester and Avoid Tuition and Fee Charges
- Aug. 25 - Non-Major Information Session; 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Aug. 28 - Last Day to Add Classes; Last Day to Add or Drop Audit Option