Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
Pamplin Undergraduate Programs
Holiday Office Hours
The Pamplin College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office will be closed at Noon on Wednesday, December 24th, 2014 and will remain closed through Friday, January 2, 2015. We will reopen on Monday, January 5th, 2015 at 8:00a.m.
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
Fall 2014 Commencement Ceremonies
The Pamplin College of Business would like to congratulate our Fall 2014 graduates. Graduates and their families are invited to the Fall Commencement Breakfast, Friday, December 19, 2014, at 9:15a.m. in the Bowman Room of Cassel Coliseum. The University Commencement Ceremony will be held in Cassel Coliseum on Friday, December 19, 2014, from 11:00a.m. to 1:00p.m. (processional begins at 10:40a.m.). For more information on Fall Commencement, see here. If you have any questions, you may call our office at 540-231-6602.
Important Information Regarding
If you wish to drop all of your classes for the winter session, you must resign/withdrawal from the session.
If you are resigning/withdrawing BEFORE or ON December 27th (for Virtual, Blended, or Winter Experience) or January 2 (for Residential), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. They will process your request via email.
If you are resigning/withdrawing AFTER December 27th (for Virtual, Blended, or Winter Experience) or January 2 (for Residential), please fill out this form, and turn it in to email@example.com. We will review your request and obtain the academic deans signature for you. Our office will reopen on January 5, 2014. Any resignations sent to us via email will be processed and the effective date will be the date the email was sent.
See here for general information regarding the winter session.
See here for winter session dates and deadlines.
Pamplin's Annual Honors Banquet
On October 12, 2014, the Pamplin College of Business hosted its Annual Honors Banquet, recognizing scholarship recipients. Congratulations, once again, to all honorees! View pictures.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Dec. 18 - Exams End
- Dec. 19 - Fall Commencement Ceremonies (University and Graduate)
- Dec. 27 - Last day for students to withdraw from Winter Session; Classes Begin; Last day to add classes or add/drop audit option (VBW only)
- Dec. 29 - Last day to drop Winter Session (VBW) classes without grade penalty; Last day to change grade option from A-F to P/F (VBW).
- Jan. 02 - Last day to Withdrawal from Winter Session (Residential-Blacksburg) to avoid tuition/fee charges; Classes Begin; Last day to add/drop audit option; Last day to drop classes
- Jan. 05 - Last day to resign without grade penalty; last day to change grade option from P/F to A-F
- Jan. 09 - Last day to apply for W grade policy
- Jan. 16 - Classes end for Winter Session 2015
- Jan. 17 - Exam day for Winter Session 2015
- Jan. 19 - MLK Day Holiday - No Classes - University Closed
- Jan. 20 - Classes Begin; Last day to Withdraw from spring semester to avoid tuition/fee charges
- Jan. 26 - Last day to add classes and add/drop audit option