Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
Spring 2016 Commencement
May 13, 2016, 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Pamplin College of Business Commencement Ceremony previously scheduled for Saturday, May 14, 2016, has been changed to Friday, May 13, 2016,
3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in Cassell Coliseum.
- 2016 Graduate Letter
- 2016 Family Letter
- 2016 Spring Commencement Guide
- 2016 Commencement Presentation
- Cassell Map
- Cassell Commencement - Wheelchair Seating Diagram
- Accessible Seating Instructions
- Guide to Graduation
VERY IMPORTANT: Diplomas will not be distributed at the Pamplin Commencement Ceremony on May 13, due to the time needed to finalize grades. Pamplin graduates may pick-up their diplomas the following day, Saturday, May 14, in the atrium of Pamplin Hall between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. STUDENTS MUST COME IN-PERSON AND A HOKIE PASSPORT IS REQUIRED. Diplomas that are not picked-up will be mailed only if the student provides an address through the Degree Menu. IF YOU WANT YOUR DIPLOMA MAILED TO YOU: LOG ONTO HOKIESPA, CLICK ON DEGREE MENU, AND ADD/UPDATE YOUR DIPLOMA ADDRESS.
New Student Orientation
The Pamplin College of Business would like to welcome the Class of 2020 and our new transfer students to Virginia Tech for fall 2016. Transfer Orientation is scheduled for June 27, 2016 through June 30, 2016. Summer Academy is scheduled for July 5, 2016. Freshman Orientation is scheduled for July 7, 2016 through July 29, 2016. Visit here to learn more about Summer Orientation.
Fall Annual Honors Banquet
The Pamplin College of Business hosted its fall Annual Honors Banquet on Sunday, November 1, 2015. Students, faculty, and guests attended to recognize the college-level and departmental scholarship recipients.
(Photos by Random Found Objects Photography)
Pamplin College of Business welcomes its newest inductees into Beta Gamma Sigma.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- May 3 - Non-Major Info Session; 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.; 1060 Pamplin Hall (conference room located inside of 1046 Pamplin Hall)
- May 3 - Minors Info Session for business and non-business majors; 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 1060 Pamplin Hall
- May 4 - Last Day to Apply W Grade Policy; Classes End
- May 5 - Reading Day
- May 6 - Final Exams Begin
- May 11 - Exams End
- May 13 - University Commencement Ceremony; Pamplin Undergraduate Ceremony; Lower Than Tentative Grades Due by Noon; Final Grades Due by 5:00p.m.; Drop/Add Closes for Fall Semester 2016 (will reopen in August)
1st Summer 2016
- May 23 - Last Day to Withdraw to Avoid Tuition and Fee Charges; Classes Begin
- May 25 - Last Day to Add Classes and to Add/Drop Audit Option