Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
Students of Distinction
This year the Students of Distinction awards and reception was held on April 2, 2015 in honor of Pamplin students' academic achievements. Students graduating with distinction, college and departmental senior award recipients, and Beta Gamma Sigma inductees were recognized. View pictures here.
Beta Gamma Sigma Inductees
Congratulations to the Best in Business - our newest Beta Gamma Sigma inductees!
Beta Gamma Sigma Inductees for 2015
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Oct. 14 - Non-Major Information Session; 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Oct. 14 - Minor Information Session; 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Oct. 16 - Fall Break - Classes Will Not Meet - University is Open
- Oct. 19 - Last Day to Resign Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option From P/F to A-F.
- Oct. 20 - Web Course Request for Spring 2016 Opens
- Oct. 22 - Non-Major Information Session; 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 1028 Pamplin Hall
- Oct. 23 - Last Day to Apply for Fall 2016 Graduation in Order to Be Included in the Fall Commencement Bulletin
- Oct. 27 - Close of Web Course Request For Spring 2016
- Oct. 27 - Non-Major Information Session; 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m., 1028 Pamplin Hall