Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
Spring 2016 Commencement
May 13, 2016, 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Pamplin College of Business Commencement Ceremony previously scheduled for Saturday, May 14, 2016, has been changed to Friday, May 13, 2016,
3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in Cassell Coliseum.
Fall Annual Honors Banquet
The Pamplin College of Business hosted its fall Annual Honors Banquet on Sunday, November 1, 2015. Students, faculty, and guests attended to recognize the college-level and departmental scholarship recipients.
(Photos by Random Found Objects Photography)
Beta Gamma Sigma Inductees
Congratulations to the Best in Business - our newest Beta Gamma Sigma inductees!
Beta Gamma Sigma Inductees for 2015
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Dec. 4 - Course Request for Summer 2016 Opens (closes Feb. 5, 2016)
- Dec. 8 - Non-Major Info Session, 3:30p.m. to 4:30p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Dec. 9 - Last Day to Apply the W Grade Policy; Classes End
- Dec. 10 - Reading Day
- Dec. 11 - Exams Begin
- Dec. 17 - Exams End
- Dec. 18 - Fall Commencement Ceremonies (University and Graduate)
Winter 2016 (VBW)
- Dec. 27 - Last Day to Withdraw from Winter Session To Avoid Tuition and Fee Charges; Classes Begin; Last day to Add Classes; Last Day to Add/Drop Audit Option; Last Day to Drop Winter Classes Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from A-F to P/F.
- Jan. 2 - Last Day to Add Classes; Last Day to Add/Drop Audit Option; Last Day to Drop Classes Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from A-F to P/F. RESIDENTIAL ONLY
- Jan. 4 - Last Day to Withdraw or Resign Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from P/F to A-F.
- Jan. 4 - Classes Begin RESIDENTIAL ONLY
- Jan. 8 - Last Day to Apply W Grade Policy
- Jan. 15 - Classes End for Winter Session 2016
- Jan. 16 - Exam Day for Winter Session 2016