Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
Students of Distinction
On May 2, 2014, the Pamplin College of Business hosted its annual "Students of Distinction" Reception, recognizing students graduating with distinction, college and departmental senior awar recipients, and Beta Gamma Sigma inductees. Congratulations, once again, to all honorees! View pictures.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Sep. 23 - Non-Major Information Session, 2:00p.m. to 3:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Oct. 03 - Last day to drop classes without grade penalty; last day to change grade option from A-F to P/F
- Oct. 08 - Non-Major Information Session, 1045 Pamplin Hall, 1:00p.m. to 2:00p.m.
- Oct. 10 - Fall Break - Classes will not meet but University and offices are open
- Oct. 14 - Last day to apply for fall 2014 graduation in order to be included in the Fall Commencement bulletin; Non-Major Information Session, 1045 Pamplin Hall, 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.
- Oct. 20 - Last day to resign without grade penalty; last day to change grade option from P/F to A-F
- Oct. 21 - Opening of Web Course Request for Spring 2015
- Oct. 23 - Non-Major Information Session, 1045 Pamplin Hall, 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
- Oct. 28 - Close of Web Course Request for Spring 2015