Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
New Student Orientation
The Pamplin College of Business would like to welcome the Class of 2019 and our new transfer students to Virginia Tech for fall 2015. Transfer Orientation is scheduled for June 22, 2015 through June 25, 2015. Freshman Orientation is scheduled for July 6, 2015 through July 24, 2015. Visit here to learn more about Summer Orientation.
Students of Distinction
This year the Students of Distinction awards and reception was held on April 2, 2015 in honor of Pamplin students' academic achievements. Students graduating with distinction, college and departmental senior award recipients, and Beta Gamma Sigma inductees were recognized. View pictures here.
Beta Gamma Sigma Inductees
Congratulations to the Best in Business - our newest Beta Gamma Sigma inductees!
Beta Gamma Sigma Inductees for 2015
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- July 2 - Last Day to Apply for W Grade Policy; Classes End for 1st Summer
- July 3 - Final Exams Begin
- July 6 - Final Exams End
2nd Summer 2015
- July 7 - Last Day to Withdraw From 2nd Summer to Avoid Tuition and Fee Charges; Classes Begin
- July 9 - Last Day to Add Classes; Last Day to Add/Drop Audit Option
- July 20 - Last Day to Drop 2nd Summer Classes Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from A-F to P/F
- July 27 - Last Day to Resign Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from P/F to A-F
- July 31 - Deadline to Request Rescheduling of Final Exams That Conflict or Constitute Third Exam in 24 Hours