Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
New Student Orientation
The Pamplin College of Business would like to welcome the Class of 2020 and our new transfer students to Virginia Tech for fall 2016. Transfer Orientation is scheduled for June 27, 2016 through June 30, 2016. Summer Academy is scheduled for July 5, 2016. Freshman Orientation is scheduled for July 7, 2016 through July 29, 2016. Visit here to learn more about Summer Orientation.
Fall 2016 and Spring 2017
Friday, December 16, 2016
11:00a.m. Cassell Coliseum
Spring 2017 - TENTATIVE
Friday, May 12, 2017
3:30p.m. Cassell Coliseum
Fall Annual Honors Banquet
The Pamplin College of Business hosted its fall Annual Honors Banquet on Sunday, November 1, 2015. Students, faculty, and guests attended to recognize the college-level and departmental scholarship recipients.
(Photos by Random Found Objects Photography)
Pamplin College of Business welcomes its newest inductees into Beta Gamma Sigma.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- July 29 - Deadline to Reschedule Final Exams That Conflict or Constitute a Third Exam in 24 Hours
- Aug. 06 - Web Drop/Add Reopens for Fall Semester 2016
- Aug. 11 - Last Day to Apply W Grade Policy for Summer II Classes; Classes End for Summer II
- Aug. 12 - Final Exams Begin for Summer II
- Aug. 13 - Final Exams End for Summer II
Fall Semester 2016
- Aug. 22 - Classes Begin; Last Day to Withdraw from Fall Semester to Avoid Tuition and Fee Charges
- Aug. 26 - Last Day to Add Classes and to Add/Drop Audit Option