Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
Upper Division Clearance (UDC)
Are you a Pamplin major? Are you fully clear for UDC? If not, did you miss the deadline date for submitting your UDC application for summer I, summer II, or fall 2014? If the answer is yes, we will begin accepting applications on Monday, May 5, 2014 through May 9, 2014. Don't forget to apply!
Are you enrolled for summer I or summer II for only 3 credit hours and now you need to drop the course? Students can not drop the last 3 credit hours on their schedule. A resignation must be processed for the term and forwarded to the Office of the University Registrar. If form is sent before the first day of classes in each term, no signautre is required from the students Dean. If not, form must be submitted for Dean's signature.
2014 Spring Commencement
The Pamplin College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office congratulates our 2014 graduates and their families!
- Information for Graduates
- Information for Families and Guests
- Commencement Luncheon Menu
- Handicap Seating Instructions
- Class of 2014 Commencement Presentation
- Graduation Seating - Cassell Map
- Grad Images - Portrait Settings
The Pamplin College of Business Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 17, 2014, 8:00a.m., Cassell Coliseum. General Information about graduation can be found here. If you have any questions, you may contact our office by calling 540.231.6602 and speak with one of the front office staff.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Apr. 23 - Non-Major Information Session, 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Apr. 30 - Tentative Grades Due by Midnight
- May 02 - Last day to apply W grade policy
- May 06 - Non-Major Information Session, 3:30p.m. to 4:30p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- May 07 - Classes End
- May 08 - Reading Day
- May 09 - Spring Semester Exams Begin
- May 14 - Spring Semester Exams End
- May 16 - University Commencement Ceremonies; Web Drop Add Closes for Fall Semester 2014
- May 17 - Spring Commencement College Ceremonies