Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
New Student Orientation
The Pamplin College of Business would like to welcome the Class of 2020 and our new transfer students to Virginia Tech for fall 2016. Transfer Orientation is scheduled for June 27, 2016 through June 30, 2016. Summer Academy is scheduled for July 5, 2016. Freshman Orientation is scheduled for July 7, 2016 through July 29, 2016. Visit here to learn more about Summer Orientation.
Fall Annual Honors Banquet
The Pamplin College of Business hosted its fall Annual Honors Banquet on Sunday, November 1, 2015. Students, faculty, and guests attended to recognize the college-level and departmental scholarship recipients.
(Photos by Random Found Objects Photography)
Pamplin College of Business welcomes its newest inductees into Beta Gamma Sigma.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- June 6 - Last Day to Drop First Summer Classes Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from A-F to P/F.
- June 13 - Last Day to Resign without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from P/F to A-F.
- June 17 - Request Rescheduling of Final Exams That Conflict a Third Exam in 24 Hours.
- June 30 - Last Day to Apply W Grade Policy; Classes End for First Summer.
- July 01 - Final Exams Begin.
- July 02 - Final Exams End.
- July 04 - Holiday - University is Closed.
- July 05 - Last Day to Withdraw from Second Summer Session to Avoid Tuition and Fee Charges; Classes Begin.
- July 07 - Last Day to Add Classes; Last Day to Add or Drop Audit Option.
- July 18 - Last Day to Drop Second Summer Classes Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from A-F to P/F.
- July 25 - Last Day to Resign Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from P/F to A-F.
- July 29 - Deadline to Reschedule Final Exams That Conflict or Constitute a Third Exam in 24 Hours.