Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
March Madness Course Request Meetings
Course request for fall 2014 will begin on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 through April 1, 2014. Pamplin advisors will hold group advising meetings for freshmen and sophomore students in the Pamplin College of Business prior to the opening of course request. Students are encouraged to attend one of these sessions.
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 3083 Derring Hall
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 7:00p.m. to 8:00p.m., West AJ, Great Room 3rd Floor
- Thursday, March 20, 2014, 7:00p.m. to 8:00p.m., Pritchard Crossover Lounge 4th Floor
- Monday, March 17, 2014, 1:20p.m. to 2:20p.m., Torg 1010
- Thursday, March 20, 2014, 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 221 Randolph
Students will need to bring a computer or a printout of their unofficial transcripts to the meetings.
Juniors and seniors in the Pamplin College of Business are encouraged to meet with their major advisor.
2014 Spring Commencement
The Pamplin College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office congratulates our 2014 graduates and their families!
- Information for Graduates
- Information for Families and Guests
- Commencement Luncheon Menu
- Handicap Seating Instructions
- Graduation Seating - Cassell Map
The Pamplin College of Business Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 17, 2014, 8:00a.m., Cassell Coliseum. General Information about graduation can be found here. If you have any questions, you may contact our office by calling 540.231.6602 and speak with one of the front office staff.
Annual Honors Banquet
The Pamplin College of Business hosted its fall Annual Honors Banquet on Sunday, November 3, 2013. Students, faculty, and guests attended to recognize the college-level and departmental scholarship recipients.
(Photos by Random Found Objects Photography and Graphic Design)
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Mar. 8 to Mar. 16 - Spring Break
- Mar. 15 - Web Drop/Add Begins for Summer 2014
- Mar. 19 - Non-Major Information Session, 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Mar. 20 - Non-Major Information Session, 2:30p.m. to 3:30p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Mar. 24 - Last Day to Resign Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from P/F to A-F
- Mar. 25 - Web Course Request for Fall Semester 2014 Begins
- Mar. 27 - Non-Major Information Session, 3:30p.m. to 4:30p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Apr. 1 - Close of Web Course Request for Fall 2014
- Apr. 8 - Non-Major Information Session, 3:30p.m. to 4:30p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Apr. 18 - Deadline for Requesting Final Exam Schedule Change (confilct or constitute a third exam in 24 hours)
- Apr. 19 - Web Drop/Add Begins for Fall 2014
- Apr. 23 - Non-Major Information Session, 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Apr. 30 - Tentative Grades Due by Midnight