Changing to or Adding a Business Major
These instructions are for current Virginia Tech or Pamplin students who wish to change into or add a major in the Pamplin College of Business which includes the following majors:
|ACIS - Accounting & Information Systems||HTM - Hospitality & Tourism Management|
|BIT - Business Information Technology||MGT - Management|
|ECON - Economics||MKTG - Marketing|
|FIN - Finance|
1. Read the Information for Future Majors (PDF)
2. If you still have questions, attend an Information Session during the Spring 2013 semester.
Check Back in Fall Semester 2013
3. Use the correct form (all forms are in PDF format) below to apply for a change of major:
- Application for current Virginia Tech students and non-native* ECON and HTM majors to change major to ACIS, BIT, FIN, MGT and MKTG
- Application for current Virginia Tech students and non-native* ECON majors to change major to HTM
- Change of Major Request Form to change major to ECON.
- Change of Major Request Form for native* students in HTM and ECON and students in ACIS, BIT, BUS, FIN, MGT or MKTG to change or add a major within the college.
of Business and have remained in the college.