- Freshman/Sophomore Checksheet - First two years for all Pamplin majors.
- Social Science Requirements Only
- Checksheet for Majors
- Checksheet for Minors
- Curriculum for Liberal Education (CLE) formerly Core Curriculum
Note: Major requirements are based on the calendar year you are graduating. Select the checksheet for the year you plan to graduate, not the year you entered Virginia Tech.
- Accounting & Information Systems
- Business Information Technology
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
The Pamplin College of Business offers opportunities for Virginia Tech students to develop additional skills and enhance their employment potential through a minor in the Pamplin College of Business.
- General Information about minors in the Pamplin College of Business
- Applied Business Computing - Open to all majors at Virginia Tech graduating in 2012 and later, with the exception of CS majors, ACIS majors with a concentration in ISA and ISO, and BIT majors with a concentration in DSS.
- Business Diversity Minor - Open to any Virginia Tech student.
- Business Minor - Open to any non-business Virginia Tech student.
- International Business Minor - Open only to business majors
Students graduating in 2012
Students graduating in 2013
- ISE Business Minor - Open to students in ISE major.
- Leadership Minor - Open to any Virginia Tech student.
- Real Estate Minor - Open to any Virginia Tech student.