Forms and Applications
All the files below are in PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
NOTE: Do not complete the forms in pencil.
- Academic Appeals Petition - for students who wish to appeal their academic suspension for reasons other than medical issues.
- Applications and Checksheets for Minors
- Authorization to Take Courses Elsewhere
- Change Major - to Change Major into and within Pamplin.
- Course Equivalency Evaluation for International Programs - Authorization to Study Abroad (not required for Virginia Tech Study Abroad Programs) - Review the Frequently Asked Questions
- Course Substitution
- Course Withdrawal - for currently enrolled Pamplin students who wish to apply a course withdrawal to a currently enrolled class. Deadline date for Fall 2014 is Wednesday, December 10, 2014. NEW POLICY: As of Fall 2014, all students are allowed to late withdrawal ("Apply the W Grade Policy) a total of 3 classes, regardless of the number of credits, while attending Virginia Tech. The last day to late withdrawal is now the last day of regular classes, before reading day and final exams. Must have advisor signature.
- Exam Change - may be requested if three or more exams are scheduled within 24 hours - Deadline for fall 2014 is Friday, November 21, 2014.
- Foreign Language Waiver (MS Word Doc) - Contact the Foreign Language Department for more information
- Independent Study/Undergraduate Research in Pamplin
- Overload Request - to request to take more than 19 hours in a semester
- Probation Contract - Due by Friday, August 29, 2014
- Registration Worksheet - to assist students in planning their schedules
- Request to Change a Course to Pass/Fail or Back to A-F Before Deadline - Last day to change grade option from A-F to P/F is Friday, October 3, 2014. Last day to change grade option from P/F back to A-F is Monday, October 20, 2014.
- Request to Drop a Course After the Deadline