Forms and Applications
NOTE: Do not complete the forms below in pencil.
- Academic Appeals Petition - for students who wish to appeal their academic suspension for reasons other than medical issues.
- Applications and Checksheets for Minors
- Authorization to Take Courses Elsewhere
- Change Major - to Change Major into and within Pamplin.
- Study Abroad/International Credit Evaluation Form - Authorization to Take Courses Abroad (International) - not required for Virginia Tech Study Abroad Programs - Review the Frequently Asked Questions
Syllabi submitted for study abroad evaluation should contain the following information:
- Contact information for the university and/or instructor
- Grade structure
- Evaluation of work
- Detailed schedule of instruction
- Software used for BIT/ACIS courses
- Course Substitution
- Course Withdrawal - for currently enrolled Pamplin students who wish to apply a course withdrawal to a currently enrolled class. Deadline date for spring 2016 is Wednesday, May 4, 2016.
- Exam Change - may be requested if three or more exams are scheduled within 24 hours - NOT in writable pdf format. Deadline date for spring 2016 is Friday, April 15, 2016.
- Foreign Language Waiver (MS Word Doc) - Contact the Foreign Language Department for more information
- Independent Study/Undergraduate Research in Pamplin
- Overload Request - to request to take more than 19 hours in a semester
- Probation Contract - Spring 2016 Contract
- Registration Worksheet - to assist students in planning their schedules
- Request to Change a Course to Pass/Fail or Back to A-F Before Deadline -
- Deadline to change grade option from A-F to P/F is Friday, Monday, February 29, 2016
- Deadline to change grade option from P/F to A-F is Monday, March 21, 2016
- Request to Drop a Course After the Deadline