Forms and Applications
All the files below are in PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
- Academic Appeals Petition - for students who wish to appeal their academic suspension for reasons other than medical issues.
- Applications and Checksheets for Minors
- Authorization to Take Courses Elsewhere
- Change Major - to Change Major into and within Pamplin.
- Course Equivalency Evaluation for International Programs - Authorization to Study Abroad (not required for Virginia Tech Study Abroad Programs) - Review the Frequently Asked Questions
- Course Substitution
- Course Withdrawal - for currently enrolled Pamplin students who wish to apply a course withdrawal to a currently enrolled class. Deadline date for Fall 2013 is Friday, December 6, 2013.
- Exam Change - may be requested if three or more exams are scheduled within 24 hours -
- Foreign Language Waiver (MS Word Doc) - Contact the Foreign Language Department for more information
- Independent Study/Undergraduate Research in Pamplin
- Overload Request - to request to take more than 19 hours in a semester
- Probation Contract - Meet with your advisor the first week of classes for fall 2013 semester
- Registration Worksheet - to assist students in planning their schedules
- Request to Change a Course to Pass/Fail or Back to A-F Before Deadline -
- Request to Drop a Course After the Deadline