Forms and Applications
Some of the files below are in PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
NOTE: Do not complete the forms below in pencil.
- Academic Appeals Petition - for students who wish to appeal their academic suspension for reasons other than medical issues.
- Applications and Checksheets for Minors
- Authorization to Take Courses Elsewhere
- Change Major - to Change Major into and within Pamplin.
- Study Abroad/International Credit Evaluation Form - Authorization to Take Courses Abroad (International) - not required for Virginia Tech Study Abroad Programs - Review the Frequently Asked Questions
Syllabi submitted for study abroad evaluation should contain the following information:
- Contact information for the university and/or instructor
- Grade structure
- Evaluation of work
- Detailed schedule of instruction
- Software used for BIT/ACIS courses
- Course Substitution
- Course Withdrawal - for currently enrolled Pamplin students who wish to apply a course withdrawal to a currently enrolled class.
Deadline date for summer I 2016 is Thursday, June 30, 3016.
Deadline date for summer II 2016 is Thursday, August 11, 2016.
- Exam Change - may be requested if three or more exams are scheduled within 24 hours - NOT in writable pdf format.
Deadline date for summer I 2016 is Friday, June 17, 2016.
- Exam Change - Summer II
Deadline date for summer II 2016 is Friday, July 29, 2016.
- Foreign Language Waiver (pdf document) - Contact the Foreign Language Department for more information
- Independent Study/Undergraduate Research in Pamplin
- Overload Request - to request to take more than 19 hours in a semester
- Probation Contract - Fall 2016 Contract
- Probation Contract - Returning from Suspension
- Registration Worksheet - to assist students in planning their schedules
- Request to Change a Course to Pass/Fail or Back to A-F Before Deadline -
- Summer I - Deadline to change grade option from A-F to P/F is Monday, June 6, 2016
- Summer I - Deadline to change grade option from P/F to A-F is Monday, June 13, 2016
- Summer II - Deadline to change grade option from A-F to P/F is Monday, July 18, 2016
- Summer II - Deadline to change grade option from P/F to A-F is Monday, July 25, 2016
- Request to Drop a Course After the Deadline