Forms and Applications
Some of the files below are in PDF format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
NOTE: Do not complete the forms below in pencil.
- Academic Appeals Petition - for students who wish to appeal their academic suspension for reasons other than medical issues.
- Applications and Checksheets for Minors
- Authorization to Take Courses Elsewhere
- Change Major - to Change Major into and within Pamplin.
- Study Abroad Evaluation Form - Authorization to Study Abroad (not required for Virginia Tech Study Abroad Programs) - Review the Frequently Asked Questions
- Course Substitution
- Course Withdrawal - for currently enrolled Pamplin students who wish to apply a course withdrawal to a currently enrolled class.
Deadline for summer 1 2015 is Thursday, July 2, 2015.
Deadline for summer II 2015 is Thursday, August 13, 2015.
- Exam Change - may be requested if three or more exams are scheduled within 24 hours - NOT in writable pdf format.
- Foreign Language Waiver (MS Word Doc) - Contact the Foreign Language Department for more information
- Independent Study/Undergraduate Research in Pamplin
- Overload Request - to request to take more than 19 hours in a semester
- Probation Contract - For Spring 2015
- Registration Worksheet - to assist students in planning their schedules
- Request to Change a Course to Pass/Fail or Back to A-F Before Deadline -
- Summer I 2015 - Last day to change grade option from A-F to P/F is June 8, 2015. Last day to change grade option from P/F back to A-F is June 15, 2015.
- Summer II 2015 - Last day to change grade option from A-F to P/F is July 20, 2015. Last day to change grade option from P/F back to A-F is July 27, 2015.
- Request to Drop a Course After the Deadline