- Academic Appeal Dates
- Academic Eligibility (Probation and Suspension)
- Advisors for Freshmen and Sophomores
- Advisors for Juniors and Seniors
- Checksheets by Majors and Minors
- Curriculum for Liberal Education (CLE) formerly Core Curriculum
- Frequently Asked Advising Questions
- Grades, Grade Points, and Credit Hours
- Guide to Graduation
- Hokie Spa
- Pathway Planner Resource Guide
- Student Resources - links to more student resources
- Transferring Credits From Other Schools
- Undergraduate Course Catalog and Academic Policies
- University Registrar
- University Undergraduate Advising
- Friday, May 22, 2015, 9:00a.m. to 11:00a.m.
NOTE: Deadline for submission of materials, Wednesday, May 20, 2015 by 5:00p.m. in Pamplin 1046.
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015 (as a back-up date), 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
NOTE: Deadline for submission of materials, Friday, May 22, 2015 by Noon in Pamplin 1046.
- Monday, August 17, 2015, 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
NOTE: Deadline for submission of materials, Thursday, August 13, 2015 by 5:00p.m. in Pamplin 1046.
- Monday, August 24, 2015, 2:00p.m. to 4:00p.m.
NOTE: Deadline for submission of materials, Thursday, August 20, 2015 by 5:00p.m. in Pamplin 1046.
Check Hokie Spa for your advisor information. To schedule an appointment with your advisor, call 540-231-6602.
If you are a Pamplin student studying abroad with a program outside of the Pamplin College of Business, you should meet with Mr. Justin Monday.
If you are a student outside of the Pamplin College of Business pursuing one of our minors, you may call our office at 540-231-6602 and we will schedule you with an advisor to discuss the minor.
Junior standing ECON majors will meet with Ms. Perdue in 3030 Pamplin Hall.
Call 540-231-7726 to schedule an appointment.