- Academic Appeal Dates
- Academic Eligibility (Probation and Suspension)
- Advisors for Freshmen and Sophomores
- Advisors for Juniors and Seniors
- Checksheets by Majors and Minors
- Curriculum for Liberal Education (CLE) formerly Core Curriculum
- Frequently Asked Advising Questions
- Grades, Grade Points, and Credit Hours
- Guide to Graduation
- Hokie Spa
- Pathway Planner Resource Guide
- Student Resources - links to more student resources
- Transferring Credits From Other Schools
- Undergraduate Course Catalog and Academic Policies
- University Registrar
- University Undergraduate Advising
- Upper Division Clearance
What is Upper Division Clearance
Levels of Upper Division Clearance Granted
- Friday, January 16, 2015, 2:00p.m.
NOTE: Deadline for submission of materials, Wednesday, January 14, 2015 by 5:00p.m. in Pamplin 1046.
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015, 2:00p.m.
NOTE: Deadline for submission of materials, Friday, June 16, 2015 by Noon in Pamplin 1046.
Freshmen and Sophomores
|Last names starting with A-G, T-Z, and Study Abroad||Justin Monday
Call 540-231-6602 to schedule an appointment
|Last names starting with H-S||