Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
Upper Division Clearance - Spring 2014
Attention Pamplin Majors: Are you clear for UDC for spring 2014? If you are not fully clear, you must apply before Friday, December 13. Apply here! If you have any questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Honors Banquet
The Pamplin College of Business hosted its fall Annual Honors Banquet on Sunday, November 3, 2013. Students, faculty, and guests attended to recognize the college-level and departmental scholarship recipients.
(Photos by Random Found Objects Photography and Graphic Design)
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Dec. 06 - Last Day to Apply for W Grade Policy; Opening of Web Course Request for Summer 2014 (Closes February 7, 2014)
- Dec. 11 - Classes End
- Dec. 11 - Non-Major Information Session, 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Dec. 12 - Reading Day
- Dec. 13 - Exams Begin
- Dec. 19 - Exams End
- Dec. 20 - Fall Commencement Ceremonies (University and Graduate)
- Dec. 28 - Classes Begin for Virtual, Blended, or Winter Experience (VBW); Last Day for Students to Add Classes; Last day to Add/Drop Audit Option
- Dec. 30 - Last Day to Drop (VBW) Classes Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from A-F to P/F