Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
High School Students Visiting
During Spring Break
Are you a high school student interested in the Pamplin College of Business? If so, read more information here.
The Pamplin College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office congratulates our 2015 graduates and their families! The Commencement Ceremony for Pamplin's graduates will be held on Saturday, May 16, 2015, beginning at 3:00p.m. in Cassell Coliseum (note that this is a change from the customary afternoon start time of 2:00p.m.). General information about graduation can be found here. Students with a GPA of 3.4 or higher are eligible to receive an honor sash/pin when purchasing their cap and gown from the University Bookstore. There is a small fee of less than $5 that will be charged. The student is NOT required to purchase the sash/pin. But these students will be asked to stand at the University ceremony to be recognized. The honors listing will be provided to the University Bookstore. NOTE: Any student whose GPA rises after the list is provided to the Bookstore, should take a note from their department to the Bookstore indicating that they are eligible to receive the packet.
- Information for Graduates
- Information for Families and Guests
- Commencement Luncheon Menu
- Handicap Seating Instructions
- Graduation Seating - Cassell Map - Subject to Change
If you have any questions, you may contact our office by calling 540-231-6602 and speak with one of the front office staff.
It's Scholarship Application Time!
The Scholarship portals are now open!
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Feb. 25 - Non-Major Info Session, 2:00p.m. to 3:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Mar. 02 - Last day to drop classes without grade penalty; Last day to change grade option from A-F to P/F.
- Mar. 06 - Last day to apply for spring 2015 graduation and receive diploma at Spring Commencement in May and have name appear in Commencement Bulletin.
- Mar. 07 - Spring Break Begins
- Mar. 14 - Web/Drop Add Begins for Summer 2015
- Mar. 15 - Spring Break Ends
- Mar. 19 - Non-Major Info Session, 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m., 1028 Pamplin Hall
- Mar. 23 - Last day to resign without grade penalty; Last day to change grade option from P/F to A-F.
- Mar. 24 - Opening of Web Course Request for Fall Semester 2015
- Mar. 26 - Non-Major Info Session, 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m., 1028 Pamplin Hall
- Mar. 31 - Close of Web Course Request for Fall Semester 2015