Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
Pamplin's Annual Honors Banquet
On October 12, 2014, the Pamplin College of Business hosted its Annual Honors Banquet, recognizing scholarship recipients. Congratulations, once again, to all honorees! View pictures.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Nov. 21 - Request rescheduling of final exams that conflict third exam in 24 hours
- Nov. 22 - Thanksgiving Holiday Begins
- Nov. 29 - Web Drop/Add Begins for Spring Semester 2015
- Nov. 30 - Thanksgiving Holiday Ends
- Dec. 05 - Opening of Web Course Request for Summer 2015 (closes Feb. 6, 2015)
- Dec. 10 - Last day to apply for W grade policy; Classes End
- Dec. 10 - Non-Major Info Session, 3:00p.m. to 4:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Dec. 11 - Reading Day
- Dec. 12 - Exams Begin
- Dec. 18 - Exams End
- Dec. 19 - Fall Commencement Ceremonies (University and Graduate)
- Dec. 27 - Last day for students to withdraw from Winter Session; Classes Begin; Last day to add classes or add/drop audit option (VBW only)
- Dec. 29 - Last day to drop Winter Session (VBW) classes without grade penalty; Last day to change grade option from A-F to P/F (VBW).