Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
Non-Major Information Session
TIME CHANGE: Non-Major Information Session,
Thursday, March 26, 2015, from 4:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.,
1028 Pamplin Hall
Fall 2015 Course Request
Web Course Request for fall 2015 will begin on Tuesday, March 24, 2015 and end on Tuesday, March 31, 2015. Pamplin advisors will hold walk-ins starting on Monday, March 16, 2015 through Tuesday, March 31, 2015 for freshmen, sophomore and junior students in the Pamplin College of Business. Walk-in hours are 9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. Students will be seen on a first-come, first-serve basis. All efforts will be made to have the student meet with his/her assigned academic advisor, but this is not guaranteed.
Seniors in the Pamplin College of Business are encouraged to meet with his/her major advisor.
High School Students Visiting
During Spring Break
Are you a high school student interested in the Pamplin College of Business? If so, read more information here.
The Pamplin College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office congratulates our 2015 graduates and their families! The Commencement Ceremony for Pamplin's graduates will be held on Saturday, May 16, 2015, beginning at 3:00p.m. in Cassell Coliseum (note that this is a change from the customary afternoon start time of 2:00p.m.). General information about graduation can be found here. Students with a GPA of 3.4 or higher are eligible to receive an honor sash/pin when purchasing their cap and gown from the University Bookstore. There is a small fee of less than $5 that will be charged. The student is NOT required to purchase the sash/pin. But these students will be asked to stand at the University ceremony to be recognized. The honors listing will be provided to the University Bookstore. NOTE: Any student whose GPA rises after the list is provided to the Bookstore, should take a note from their department to the Bookstore indicating that they are eligible to receive the packet.
- Information for Graduates
- Information for Families and Guests
- Commencement Luncheon Menu
- Class of 2015 Commencement Presentation
- Handicap Seating Instructions
- Graduation Seating - Cassell Map - Subject to Change
If you have any questions, you may contact our office by calling 540-231-6602 and speak with one of the front office staff.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- Mar. 31 - Close of Web Course Request for Fall Semester 2015
- Apr. 7 - Non-Major Info Session, 2:00p.m. to 3:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Apr. 17 - Deadline to request final exam schedule that conflicts or constitutes a third exam in 24 hours.
- Apr. 18 - Web Drop/Add Begins for Fall Semester 2015
- Apr. 23 - Non-Major Info Session, 1:00p.m. to 2:00p.m., 1045 Pamplin Hall
- Apr. 29 - Tentative grades must be entered by 12:00p.m. (midnight)