Welcome to Undergraduate Programs!
The Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office serves as a resource center for undergraduate students enrolled in the College of Business. With a career advising component in addition to academic advising, the Undergraduate Programs Office works with students to ensure their success while in college and after graduation.
The faculty and staff in the Pamplin College of Business are excited to welcome the Class of 2018 and our new transfer students to Virginia Tech for fall 2014!
Dates for Orientation
Transfer Orientation - June 23 - June 26, 2014
Freshman Orientation - July 7 - July 25, 2014
To learn more about Orientation
Undergraduate Class of 2018 Computer Requirements
If you have questions, contact the Pamplin Undergraduate Programs Office at 540-231-6602.
Students of Distinction
On May 2, 2014, the Pamplin College of Business hosted its annual "Students of Distinction" Reception, recognizing students graduating with distinction, college and departmental senior awar recipients, and Beta Gamma Sigma inductees. Congratulations, once again, to all honorees! View pictures.
Are you enrolled for summer I or summer II for only 3 credit hours and now you need to drop the course? Students can not drop the last 3 credit hours on their schedule. A resignation must be processed for the term and forwarded to the Office of the University Registrar. If form is sent before the first day of classes in each term, no signautre is required from the students Dean. If not, form must be submitted for Dean's signature.
The Pamplin College of Business offers degrees in the following major areas:
- July 28 - Last Day to Resign Without Grade Penalty; Last Day to Change Grade Option from P/F to A-F
- Aug. 01 - Deadline to request rescheduling of final exams that conflict or constitute a third exam in 24 hours.
- Aug. 08 - Last day to apply for W grade policy for summer II 2014.
- Aug. 09 - Web Drop/Add opens for fall 2014.
- Aug. 14 - Classes end for summer session II.
- Aug. 15 - Exams begin for summer session II.
- Aug. 16 - Final exams end for summer session II.