Pamplin College of Business Scholarships
Pamplin College of Business
application portal will open in late January!
**VERY IMPORTANT NOTE**
This online application website is for the purposes of students who are undergraduates,
currently enrolled at Virginia Tech (completed at least one semester at VT),
with a declared major in the Pamplin College of Business (Business Undecided, ACIS, BIT, ECON, FIN, HTM, MGT or MKTG).
ATTENTION PAMPLIN STUDENTS!
If you are also interested in applying for a university or departmental scholarship, you may contact University Scholarships and Financial Aid or your individual department office to inquire about their application procedures.
BEFORE you apply for scholarships:
- Students applying for a need-based scholarship must file a 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1, 2015 - with signatures, before submitting an application. International Students will file an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) Calculator in lieu of a FAFSA.
- Update Hokie-Spa and major(s)/minor(s) to reflect current information
- Review the Scholarship FAQs page
- Review the 2015-2016 Pamplin Scholarship List to determine your eligibility for individual scholarships.
- Update resume & essay(s), and save them individually.
DIRECTIONS to apply for scholarships:
- Log-in to the Scholarship Application (VT username (PID) and password required). The link will be located below once the Scholarship Portal opens.
- Complete the following 4 steps in the application:
Step-1. General Application Form
Step-2. Scholarship Selection
Step-3. Uploads (Resume & Essays) (Maximum file size: 50k each)
Step-4. Review and Finalize Application
- Log-out OR "Re-Open Application" to edit information
- Applicants may make changes to their applications up until the deadline of 5:00 p.m., March 1st.
Please direct all questions to Linda Tanko, or call the
Undergraduate Programs Office at 540.231.6602