Pamplin College of Business Scholarships
The 2013-2014 Pamplin College
online scholarship application site is now closed.
**VERY IMPORTANT NOTE**
This online application website is for the purposes of students who are undergraduates,
currently enrolled at Virginia Tech (completed at least one semester at VT),
with a declared major in the Pamplin College of Business (Business Undecided, ACIS, BIT, ECON, FIN, HTM, MGT or MKTG).
ATTENTION PAMPLIN STUDENTS!
Beginning February, all applications must be submitted online through this web site (no paper applications accepted). Please read the Scholarship Application Process carefully before submitting an application. If you are also interested in applying for a university or departmental scholarship, you may contact University Scholarships and Financial Aid or your individual department office to inquire about their application procedures.
BEFORE you apply for scholarships:
- All applicants must file a 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1, 2013 - (All students are required to have a FAFSA on file, with signatures, before submitting an application. International Students will file an Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) Calculator in lieu of a FAFSA)
- Update Hokie-Spa and major(s)/minor(s) to reflect current information
- Review the Scholarship FAQs page
- Review the 2013-2014 Pamplin Scholarship List to determine your eligibility for individual scholarships.
- Update resume & essay(s), and save them individually.
DIRECTIONS to apply for scholarships:
- Log-in to the Scholarship Application (VT username (PID) and password required)
- Complete the following 6 steps in the application:
Step-1. Confirm Submission of 2013-2014 FAFSA (or EFC Calculator)
Step-2. Complete General Application Form
Step-3. Select & Apply for Scholarships
Step-4. Upload Resume & Essay(s) (Maximum file size: 50k)
Step-5. Review Application
Step-6. Finalize & Submit
- Log-out OR "Re-Open Application" to edit information
- Applicants may make changes to their applications up until the deadline of March 1, 2013.
The Deadline has passed.
Please direct all questions to Linda Tanko, or call the
Undergraduate Programs Office at 540.231.6602